- Organisation: Comhairle nan Eilean Siar
- Location: Lewis
- Salary/Hourly Rate: £9.52 – £9.52
- Hours: 14 hours per fortnight
- Full/Part Time: Part Time
- Published: 19 January 2012
- Closing Date: 6 February 2012
- Ref. No.: CNS000887
You will be required to work between 7.00pm and 10.30pm, on 4 nights on a fortnightly cycle basis. To provide personal care and support in a holistic manner by assisting, enabling, maintaining and looking after the general wellbeing of the most vulnerable people in the community according to their assessed need.
A dependable and caring individual you will be able to communicate clearly and listen effectively and have an understanding of the needs of the various client groups.
A driving licence is essential.
View original post here:
Home Care Worker, Evening Care, Shawbost Area