- Organisation: Comhairle nan Eilean Siar
- Location: Uist
- Salary/Hourly Rate: £3900 – £4170
- Hours: 15.75 hours per fortnight
- Full/Part Time: Part Time
- Published: 19 January 2012
- Closing Date: 6 February 2012
- Ref. No.: CNS000888
You will be required to work between 7.00pm and 10.30pm, as required on a fortnightly cycle basis. To provide personal care and support in a holistic manner by assisting, enabling, maintaining and looking after the general wellbeing of the most vulnerable people in the community according to their assessed need.
A dependable and caring individual you will be able to communicate clearly and listen effectively and have an understanding of the needs of the various client groups.
A driving licence is essential.